Welcome to Talent Tuesday. Check back each week as we highlight job opportunities and tips from the healthcare IT recruitment specialists at Pivot Point Consulting. Today's opportunity is an Epic Lab Reporting and Data Analyst.
By Nancy Pratt - Care delivery best practices are constantly changing to optimize efficiency and safety, and look considerably different compared to just a decade ago.
By Art Gross - Social media has become an incredibly valuable tool, whether for personal or business use, the need and desire to use social media has increased dramatically since it first stepped on the scene.
By Annie Wardle - Technology is advancing with every passing second. No one is this world is unaware of the latest techniques for getting the required information or answers to important questions.
By Steve Matheson - For the enterprise, virtualization is not a new concept – it’s been doing the rounds for over 10 years and Gartner officially labelled the technology ‘mature’ in its May 2016 market report.
By Arman Sadeghi - According to the Brookings Institution, from late 2009 up to present times, the cost of breaches in the healthcare industry has reached $363 per record. Further, over 155 million Americans have had their medical information compromised.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of March.
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Let’s Bring Clinicians into the Loop When Designing Health IT Systems
- 3 Ways to Take Control of Your Contracts
- Interoperability at Health Datapalooza
- Sustainable Transportation Model: Patient Access to Care at a Lower Cost
- The Friday Five – National Stress Awareness Month
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
2017 HIPAA Toolkit and Compliance Plan
Listen to HealthcareNOWradio.com
Most Read Posts
- RFI: Strategic Plan for the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health
- Securing Healthcare's Move to the Cloud
- OCR Issues Second Largest HIPAA Fine to Date – $5.5 Million
- Security, Value-Based Care, Pop Health and AI All Key Topics at HIMSS17